Melanage Masque Peel
You should follow this simple regimen after removing your Melanage Masque:
- Wash the treated area using anti-redness foaming cleanser to completely remove Melanage Masque 8 hours after application.
- After gently patting skin dry, apply anti-redness soothing balm.
- Sensitive skin sunscreen should be applied each morning before any sun exposure.
- The evening of the day following removal of the Melanage masque, wipe one Vitamin A prep pad over the skin surface to be treated. Avoid contact with eyes and eyes area. After drying, apply Melanage crème in a uniform layer. Leave Melanage crème on overnight.
- Continue this nightly regimen until all pads are used. If excessive redness, itching, peeling or swelling occurs, discontinue use of the Vitamin A prep pad and Melanage creme and use anti-redness soothing balm until symptoms subside. In case of swelling, apply cold compresses as needed. Once skin returns to a normal state, treatment with vitamin A prep pap and Melanage crème can resume.
- Melanage crème can be used once nightly or every other night to maintain treated areas. If excessive redness, itching, peeling occurs, discontinue use of Melanage creme and use anti-redness soothing balm until symptoms subside. Once skin returns to a normal state, treatment with Melanage crème.